Vehicles Replacement Solutions
Had a total loss or write-off claim?
Our vehicle replacement solution can help remove the anxiety and make the process of finding a replacement vehicle as easy and straight forward as possible for you.
If you’ve been involved in an accident, resulting in a total loss or write-off of your vehicle, we want to get you back on the road, with as little inconvenience as possible. Partnering with Vertu Motors, the UK’s 5th largest dealer group, with more than ten thousand vehicles immediately available from over 21 motor manufacturers, they will establish your vehicle requirements and source a replacement - regardless of the make, model or your budget, all the while providing full support and step-by-step guidance.
What happens after I get my valuation?
When your insurance engineer has confirmed your vehicle has been written off (claims to check this copy) you will be given a valuation and introduced to the Vehicle Replacement Team. They will contact you within 4 working hours to discuss your vehicle requirements and the options available to you.
What’s in it for me?
- Easy and convenient – you’ll be contacted within four working hours and the whole process of choosing a new vehicle can be conducted from the comfort of your home.
- You’ll be provided with a unique website code to access specific vehicles chosen to your needs.
- If you’d like to upgrade, finance options and quotations are discussed and all existing finance is settled for you.
- Payment for the replacement vehicle is made direct from the insurer.
- A courtesy car is offered until your new vehicle is sourced and delivered.
- Free delivery is arranged, or you can collect from over 120 sites across the UK.
- All vehicles include a minimum of 12 months’ warranty, are HPI checked and prepared to main dealer standard.
Don’t just take our word for it – here’s what customers have to say about the service…