You speak, we listen: How your feedback improves the customer’s experience
Wednesday April 17, 2019
You and your customers are always our Number 1 priority. Every decision we make is customer inspired, and feedback fuels our innovation. To that end, MISL has made some bold changes.
All customer-facing activity has now been centralised into the new Operational Performance Division with a dedicated ‘Voice of Customer’ team responsible for:
- Targeted coaching and on-going training
- Supporting the rollout of the frictionless customer journey
- Proactively identifying what is important to our customers and keeping up with changing needs
In addition, we are:
- Developing our FNOL solution - the aim is for most RTA claims to be reported online, with the customer selecting their preferred repairer from a list of approved garages, and choosing a booking in date/time to suit them – all of this in real time. The customer will be able to track their repair through to conclusion.
- Enhancing exception management claims processing – tracking claims to make sure they progress as expected. The customer will receive regular texts at key stages of the claim to keep them updated on the progress being made.
- Improving customer satisfaction scoring which will enable us to constantly review and improve the customer journey.
- Introducing Voice Analytics – to monitor calls and automatically highlight cases where expectations haven’t been met. These cases can quickly be identified and put back on track.
Here’s a few numbers to give you an idea of the size of the MISL FNOL operation. In terms of our 24/7 FNOL calls for 2018:
- 169,641 calls handled
- 97.5% of calls offered answered with 83.7% answered within 20 seconds
- Average speed of answer = 30 seconds
Below are the customer satisfaction scores from the surveys we send out:
- 7,514 surveys completed
- 43.04% scored us full marks
- NPS score of 59.9%
Keep talking to us and we’ll keep working on improving the customer experience.